Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 2

June 2,

We went to the Girls School today, they are very organized and neat. Because of the culture it has been a little hard for me. They hit the girls with sticks if they misbehave which kind of harms the whole teaching/learning process. We then went to the village, they have a school there as well. All the kids were adorable and I had a different child holding onto every single one of my fingers. One of the kids is soooo sweet. I don't even know. Oh my goodness I want to just take him back to Idaho with me, he is really shy but has the cutest smile and as soon as he sees me he wont leave my side until I leave! It is adorable!!Then we wrapped babies to our backs with cloth and we walked around like that..it is so smart! I am definitely holding my kid like that when I'm older! When you walk the baby falls asleep to your steps! Smart huh? Sp yeah, I am in love with the village!! We then went into town and went to a bar, where all the volunteers drank for an hour. After that we went to dinner and went out to a club where they then drank more..ya ghanians love to drink and the volunteers haha.The food is pretty good, I havent gotten sick yet! yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment