Saturday, February 6, 2016


About Me!

Why hello there gorgeous. :) Welcome to my first ever public blog. Hopefully we can share a journey through the unknown together, or you can just be humored watching me struggle through this crazy life. Either way everything will be documented here: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I assume you’d like to know a little bit about me, so here comes the icebreakers. I never understood how terrible icebreakers were until I got to college. “Hi, how are you? What’s your name? Where are you from? What classes are you taking? What do you like to do? Where are you living? Do you have a job?” Other than the fact that these questions are boring, they are also borderline creeper status! I’d rather have no one talk to me than ask these questions, so I won’t bore you with such answers…

My middle name is Anne with an “E” because I’m cool like that. I’m an Aquarius and proud of it, if you judge me by my horoscope we’ll probably become friends. I love the smell of rain, gasoline, and brewed coffee. I’ve had my heart broken once and without lime sherbert I would never have gotten over it. I still watch disney movies and cry when Nemo’s mom dies. Netflix and chill still means netflix and chill so stop. Overall I’m your average girl who fell in love with JB, 1D, and every Marvel hero pretty much ever. I believe in DIY and am addicted to pinterest, I tried tumblr once but got too overwhelmed by all the hipsters. I rebounded on tinder, regretted the decision and deleted the app only to redownload it five more times before calling it quits. I’ve never seen the Lion King or The Titanic but thanks to internet memes I’ve learned that there was room for both of them on the boat. I think dogs are better than cats, I’m a strong supporter of the olive theory, and my spirit animal is a mountain goat. I love my family, friends, fall, and frappucinos. I strongly believe in bucket lists and will never ever shut up about mine if you ask me about it. I love making goals and I’m here to advocate for any goal you want to accomplish.

It’s great to get to know you, I’m glad we could finally break the ice! Anyways that’s me, if you want to know lame stuff like the icebreaker questions listed previously than you’re on the wrong blog. ;)

Xx

Emily Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment